Request for Return Material Authorization (RMA) Procedure
To return items to Tronair, Inc. the following procedure must be followed or an unauthorized return fee will be assessed in addition to any repair charges.
- Fill out the RMA REQUEST FORM RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION online and submit it. You may also print our PDF RMA Request form and email to: email@example.com or fax to: 419-867-0634.
- Tronair will then enter the information and issue a RMA number. A copy of the form with the RMA number will then be sent to you via e-mail or fax.
- ALL returns must be authorized and have an RMA number issued prior to sending the item(s) to Tronair.
- If an item(s) is returned to Tronair WITHOUT prior authorization there will be an additional non-authorized return fee of $100.00.
- When item(s) are returned for repair without prior authorization the non-authorized return fee will be in addition to any repair charges.
- When items are returned for credit without prior authorization the non-authorized return fee will be deducted from any refund.
- Package the parts for safe transportation to Tronair and include the RMA# on the outside of the package as well as on all paper work to:
1 Air Cargo Pkwy.
Swanton, Ohio 43558 USA
ATTN:Product Support Group
Ref: RMA# xxxxx
- All returned items must be sent back with freight prepaid. If it is determined that the item is covered under warranty then Tronair will return the repaired/replacement item back to the customer frieght prepaid in accordance with Tronair's warranty statement.
- Once the item or items are received at Tronair they will be quickly evaluated and a quoattion of the estimated cost to repair will be sent back to you for approval.
- Once the approval is received back at Tronair the item or items will be repaired and sent back to you per your shipping instructions and Tronair's policy.
- If an item is returned for repair and then the customer declines the repair a minimum inspection fee will be charged. The exact inspection fee varies depending on the equipment, and will be quoted at the time of obtaining a RMA number. Material can be either returned to customer as is or disposed of at Tronair.
Accept Terms and Submit
Accept Terms and Download